Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

2015 Good Sam Show coverage: Miniaturas, Spain

Special thanks to our good friend Madelva Fernandez for the fabulous 2015 Good Sam Show coverage in the November 2015 issue of Miniaturas magazine, Spain.

Click any photo to enlarge it.











For subscription information to this very beautiful Spanish language miniature magazine, go to:
http://www.miniaturasrevista.com or contact Madelva Fernandez, email: miniat@arrakis.es


Our next post is scheduled for Saturday, November 28.

5 comments:



  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. โดมิโน่ QQ
    This are such great articles. โดมิโน่ QQ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    https://sakukrub98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/08/10/192051?_ga=2.37803115.935494019.1597040624-1286484823.1596077192 I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god กอล์ฟthat was amazing article กอล์ฟthis was the of article of the yearกอล์ฟ I never seen the article like this กอล์ฟ I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god แฮนด์บอล that was amazing article แฮนด์บอล this was the of article of the yearแฮนด์บอล I never seen the article like this แฮนด์บอล I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete